Hiatus

Hello peeps. Sorry it has been a long time since I've written anything. My weekends have been full with camping, Lollapalooza, a Milwaukee weekend among other things. I have many places to write about, just haven't found the time. Anyway, life is changing for me with damn near all my friends moving away from Chicago. Some were sent to San Fran, some left because they didn't get sent to San Fran, and some left because they hit a glass ceiling with half the jobs now being located in San Fran. Do you see the root of the problem yet?

Because of this, I have been reflecting on my own career, and more importantly how all this change will alter my personal life with my friends scattered all over the country.

With all that said, I am taking a break from this little blog to focus on what I want to do with my life. I have some goals in mind, and a little direction, so now I am just waiting for a breeze to catch my sails.

I have a blast trying new places and writing about the experiences, so when all the dust settles I will start writing again, but it may be in a different location. Take care until then.

Thanks for your support.

P.S. - One other thing, if you have blog address saved please note that the name has changed from jawsattackschicago.blogspot.com to casksandkegs.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment