Welcome Friends and Family

I decided to write this blog for all the people in my life who visit Chicago, but never take advantage of all it has to offer either because they are too nervous to venture out, or just unaware of what the city holds.

Majority of ramblings will deal with great beer bars and breweries, but scattered throughout will be awesome brunch places (breakfast should be served for all three meals) or local hot spots any foodie will love. Once in awhile I will throw in events and things to see in the city, although most that I visit happen once a year. Most spots will be in the city, but a few will be scattered within a short drive.

If you ever have places to suggest that you don't see here, hit me up. I keep a list of places to experience, but I am always looking for more.

Lastly, I will try to give the neighborhood each is located as well as cross streets and/or buses and EL stops for each place.

Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This will be good - I never know where to go when I'm in the city so I look forward to learning about places from someone I know's point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...what an awesome idea. I know Frankie will be excited about this :)

    ReplyDelete