Kuma's Corner: The Return


So I was riding back to the Blue Line on the Belmont bus at 12am and realized that some food would me good after yet another all day pub crawl. Since I knew I'd be rolling right past Kuma's again I decided that a return trip would help solidify my earlier post on the place.

Once again, Kuma's came through with flying colors. I was seated right away, service was attentive and the food was amazing yet again.


This time I went for the "Baroness", which is another one of Kuma's new additions to the menu. Again it was a 10oz patty topped with chimichurri, fire roasted corn salsa with bacon and toasted red peppers, green beans and grated asiago cheese. Ordered rare, came rare. INCREDIBLE.

My only complaint again was the fries. A place that is so good at everything else, it just detracts. But I stand by my original rating, 9/10.

For tips and directions, look at the first Kuma's post.

My favorite shirt from the place.....but always sold out. Megadeth style with the Chicago flag.


My favorite piece of artwork.....Emo Must Die.

No comments:

Post a Comment